Conventional Welding Rectifiers
Approx. Rs 50,000 / Piece
DC Welding Rectifier
TECHNICAL DATA (Confirm to: IS-4559)
- Ideal for Manual Arc Welding (MMAW). It can also be used as Power Source for Plasma Arc Cutting
- Leading manufacturer of Arc Welding Machines, Electric Arc Welding Machines and Inverter Arc Welding Machines.
- TIG Welding and Air Gauging etc. Stepless transducing controlled three phase transformer fitted with full wave silicon rectifier assures trouble free service for years
- The rectifier has arrangement of smooth arc in all positions and almost spatter less x-ray quality welding
- Suitable for all type of electrodes as 6013, 6010, 7018, 8018, 9018, stainless steel etc.
- 100% cooper wound with state of art edge winding main transformer
- Fitted with Ammeter & Voltmeter.
|Supply Voltage 3-phase, AC||380-440V||380-440V||380-440V|
|Frequency||50 Hz||50 Hz||50 Hz|
|At max Rated KVA||22||30||45|
|Open Circuit Voltage||75-80V||75-80V||75-80V|
|Current at 60% duty cycle||300A||400A||600A|
|Cooling||Forced Air||Forced Air||Forced Air |
(a) Remote control current regulator with 10/20 meters wire.
(b) Set of welding accessories.
Arc Welding Machines
Approx. Rs 8,500 / Piece
- Current (Ampere): 300-400, 0-200, 200-300
- Phase: Three Phase , Single Phase
Inverter Based Welding Rectifiers
Arc Welding Rectifier Inverter Base (MOSFET)
- MOSFET inverter precision constant current with feedback control , soft switch technology
- Wide working voltage range, strong adaptability to electricity power grid, high ability of interference resistance, stable welding current & steady arc.
- Intensive arc, high welding speed, excellent welding performance
- Deep welding pool, less spatter, continuous current regulation, safety & reliable for operator.
- Compact structure, portable, energy saving, easy for maintenance
- Applicable to various acid & basic welding electrodes.
- Suitable for stainless steel, copper, cast iron, carbon steel, alloy metal etc.
|MODEL||ARC 200||ARC 250||ARC 400|
|Rated Input Voltage (V)||220±15%||415±15%||415±15%|
|Input Frequency (Hz)||50||50||50|
|Rated Power at Max. Current (KVA)||9.6||9.5||18.2|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) mm||400 x 193 x 291||505 x 203 x 375||565 x 306 x 502|