Saw Welding Diode Base
Approx. Rs 3.5 Lakh / Set
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
- Welding Type: SUBMERGED ARC WELDING
- Output Current: 1000 AMPS
- Condition: New
- Model Number: SAW 1000
- Insulation: Class H
- Phase: 3
- Wire Diameter: 2.5MM TO 5.0MM
- Wire Reel Holder: yes
- Amps Input At Rated Output: 1000 amps
- Capacity: 1000 -1250 Amps
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Input Supply Voltage: 415V
- Brand: Technoweld
- Flux Hopper With Valve: yes
- Cool Mode: Fan
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Cooling: Forced Air Cooled
- Heavy duty: Most reliable
SAW is most suitable for heavy structural fabrication jobs where high production is required with excellent welding quality.
Fast Production due to high deposition rate of weld material.
Low running cost.
EQUIPMENT CONSISTS OF:
POWER SOURCE: Diode Base, CV Type, Most reliable & durable, Fitted with Amps & Volt Meter
(Carriage Mounted / Boom Mounted) Four Alloy Steel Driven, Quick Changeover of Spool, ThyristorControlled DC Drive P.M. Motor to Control Speed of trolley & Wire.
All Control for Power Source Voltage Setting, Wire Feeder Motor, Carriage, Motor Speed, Reverse / Stop/ Forward Operation Provide on Control.
Rotators (Fix / Self Centering)
Flux drying oven.
Flux recovery Units.
SET OF ACCESSORIES
Interconnecting Cable - 10 mtr.
Earthing Cable with Earth Clamp - 10mtr.
One spool of wire - 25Kg. Approx.
One bax of flux -25Kg. Approx.
Chipping Hammer & wire brush
Technical SpecificationsMODELSAW - 600SAW - 800SAW - 1000SAW - 1200Input Supply Voltage380 - 440 V380 - 440 V380 - 440 V380 - 440 VPhase3333Frequency50 Hz50 Hz50 Hz50 HzPrimary Current at max. Rated40 A55 A70 A83 AInsulation ClassHHHHWelding Current600 Amps800 Amps1000 Amps1200 AmpsO.C.V. (Setting)16 - 52 V16 - 52 V16 - 52 V16 - 52 VKVA31425264Type of CoolingForced AirForced AirForced AirForced AirAdditional Information:
- Delivery Time: READY STOCK OR WITHIN 10 DAYS
Dye Penetrant Chemical
Approx. Rs 375 / Set
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Set
- Packaging Size: 280 ml / 1 liter
- Packaging Type: Spray bottle
- Physical State: Liquid
- Usage: Industrial, Commerical, Laboratory
- Brand: SPRAY FILL
- Usage/Application: Crack Identification
A SIMPLE but Highly efficient three pack N.D.T System, Suitable for checking welds and Stressed machine parts for cracks and flaws, before and after welding or machining.Specification
- Great for most metals, plastics and other
- Solid Surface
- Good coverage
- Easy applied
- Sulphur and chlorine free
- Non toxic and Non - corrosive
- Automotive plants
- Pressure vessels
- Casting & forgings
- Chemical Vessels
- Pipe lines
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Delhi / New Delhi
- Production Capacity: 10000 SET
- Delivery Time: Ready Stock / 15 days.
MAGNETIC STANDS FOR WELDING HOLDERS
Approx. Rs 300 / Piece
- Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Piece
- Packaging: SINGLE PIECE PACKING
- Brand: WELSPRING UNIVERSAL
- Usage/Application: THIS IS A MAGNETIC STAND FOR WELDING HOLDER, MIG AND TIG GUNS
- Material: STEEL
We bring forth an excellent range of Miscellaneous Products for our highly esteemed clients. These welding accessories are playing an active role in various safety and protection purposes. These products are sourced from trusted companies and thus find application in diverse industries including Iron & Steel industries, Power industries, Fertilizer Industries, Nuclear Power, Paper Industries, Petrochemical Industries, Fertilizer Industries, Construction Industries etc. We offer our esteemed clients these products at most affordable rates.Additional Information:
- Production Capacity: 10000 PC
- Delivery Time: 30 DAYS.
Stainless Steel Cleaning Gel - Weldbrite
Approx. Rs 500 / Kilogram
- Minimum Order Quantity: 12 Kilogram
- Brand: WELDBRITE - AUSTRALIA
- Pack Size: 1 kg and 2.5kg jar
- Pack Type: PLASTIC JARS, 12 KG / 15 KG
- Color: TRANSPARENT
Weld brite pickling gel
- Welbrite utilizes innovative Australian Technology for the formulation of a high adhesion stainless steel pickling gel. It is used to remove the black oxide marks or burn scale left during welding of stainless steel.
- After use of Welbrite the weld area should have the same look as the rest of the steel being used. Welbrite leaves a clean professionally finished stainless steel weld area.
- Is a strong AST A 380 complaint formulation.
- A thick high adhesion gel.
- Effectively removes free iron.
- Provides fast ating, one step descaling.
- Completely water soluble.
- Weldbrite Pickling and cleaning of weld area and the heat affected zone
- Enhancement of the auto passivation process Efficiency in fabrication.
- Non residual treatment.
- Easy to use, even on vertical surfaces.
- Boiling Point : N/A
- Specific Gravity : 1.15
- Water Solubility : Miscible
- pH (as supplied) : Opaque, white acidic gel, pungent acidic odour
- Weldbrite is available in 1 Kg., 2.5 Kg. And 25 Kg. Pack
- Production Capacity: 10000 KG
- Delivery Time: READY STOCK
- Packaging Details: 1 KG X 12 JAR = 12 KG BOX 2.5 KG X 6 JAR = 15 KG BOX
Approx. Rs 528 / Piece
- Size: Variable
- Thickness (mm): 0.6-2.0
- Material: Fiberglass, silica
Our Welding Blankets are made from high temperature fiberglass woven fabrics, in varying thickness.
The fabrics can be uncoated or coated for vaying applications.
The following blanket variants are available:
- Fiberglass Uncoated(600ºC)
- Fiberglass Neoprene Coated(600ºC)
- Fiberglass Graphite Coated(750ºC)
- Silica Fabric Uncoated(1100ºC)
Approx. Rs 2 Lakh / Set(s)
This mobile welding fumes filter is BGIA-certified for all TEKA suction arms (0 150 mm). Separation efficiency is = 99 %. The unit corresponds to the security requirements for units of the welding fume category W3 (high-alloyed steels). When handling the unit correctly, you can use it for circulating air operation because it fulfils the requirements for the exceptional rules according to the new hazardous substances ordinance. A stable construction made of steel plate with continuous powder coating guarantees a low maintenance even under rough conditions. The gross particles are separated in the pre-filter. Afterwards the air is guided through the particle filter where even finest fumes and dusts are separated. The lifting device guarantees an absolute impermeability and therefore the separation efficiency of the filter unit. The air is evacuated on the backside of the unit through an outlet grill and rises up. Thus, at a distance of 1 m you cannot perceive a disturbing air flow any more. The unit is fitted with a high-capacity fan with high negative pressure which guarantees a high volumetric flow even if the filter is saturated. Standard Equipment
Optionally Available (with BGIA certification)
- Extensive pre-filter mat
- Particle filter with separation efficiency = 99 %
- Optical and acoustic filter monitoring Lifting device
- Operation hour meter
- Mains plug with sense of rotation display (for 400 V version) Operation control lamp
Optionally Available (without BGIA certification)
- Auto start-stop
- Lighting equipment
- On/off switch via suction hood
- Aluminium pre-filter Activated carbon element
CAREMASTER - BGIA mechanical filter unit
|Maximum volumetric flow of fan ||2500 m3/h |
|Maximum pressure ||2500 Pa |
|Engine performance ||1.1 KW |
|Separation efficiency ||=99% |
|Sound Level ||Ca. 70dB(A) |
|Dimensions (W x D x H) ||665 x 681 x 995mm |
|Weight ||Ca. 122 Kg. || |
CAREMASTER - BGIA mechanical filter unit fitted with 1 suction element - BGIA Certified
| || ||Length || || || |
| || ||2 Meter ||3 Meter ||4 Meter ||12 Meter |
|Suction arm hose type ||Internal Joints ||97 300 100 ||97 300 101 ||97 300 102 || |
| ||External Joints ||97 300 110 ||97 300 111 ||97 300 112 || |
|Suction arm pipe type ||Internal Joints ||97 300 120 ||97 300 121 ||97 300 122 || |
| ||External Joints ||97 300 130 ||97 300 131 ||97 300 132 || |
|Hose || || || || ||97 300 140 || |
Anti Spatter Water Base
Approx. Rs 200 / Litre(s)
- Cal - Guard Anti Spatter is a water based, paintable, cost effective and non-inflammable agent for the prevention of weld - spatter adhering to metal surfaces during the welding process.
- Cal - Guard Anti-Spatter Spray has outstanding performance preventing spatter sticking to a wide range of steels, including mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
- Cal - Guard Anti Spatter Spray avoids the need for mechanical abrasion or grinding of weld spatter following welding.
- Non toxic, bio-gradable, Non flammable, Ozone Safe, Uniform Spray with no air bubbles, Paintable, contains no silicones, User safe
- Cal - Guard anti spatter is available in 1 litre, 5 litre drums, 500 ml trigger spray packs available on request.
- Appearance : Light red mixes freely with water.
- Boiling Point (Deg C) : 1000 C
- Specific : 1.008
Approx. Rs 100 / No
Electron Work Function :
For perfect ignition & arc stability, the electron work function needs to be as low as possible. This is guaranteed by the oxide doping of tungsten.Oxide Content :
A decisive factor for the characteristics of an electrode is the volume percentage of oxide additives. In thorium free qualities this content is higher than in a conventional Wt20 electrode.Oxide distribution :
The more homogeneous & fine distributed the oxides are in the structure, the better are the effects on arc stability, ignition, burn-off behavior and service life.
The thorium free qualities Wc20 & GOLD plus are characterized by a considerably more homogeneous and finer distribution of oxides.Burn-off / Service life :
Crack-free electrodes as well as a constant electrode tip geometry are required for low burn-off & therefore long service life. Due to perfect precision in the forming process, PLANSEE supplies high quality electrodes without any distribution of oxides.Thorium free TIG welding electrodes :
The substitute materials cerium & lanthanum have proofed themselves as non-radioactives substitutes for thorium oxide. Both materials have an especially low electron work function, which is even lower than that of thorium oxide. Our thorium free TIG-welding electrodes (W, Wc20, GOLD plus) meet requirements concerning ecological & health related aspects.
|Electrode type||Electrode type||Fields of application||Electrode type|
|GOLD plus (1.5%, Lanthan Gold)||AC/DC||Non & high alloyed steels, aluminium alloy, magnesium alloys, titanium alloys, nickel alloys, copper alloys||Excellent ignition & reignition, performance long service life, especially in the higher current range, excellent arc stability, suitable for high demands to replace WT20|
|WC20 (2.0% cer. Grey)||AC/DC||Non & high alloyed steels, aluminium alloy, magnesium alloys, titanium alloys, nickel alloys, copper alloys||Excellent ignition & reignition in the low air range, long service life, excellent arc stability, to replace WT20|
|W (100% W, green)||AC||Aluminium alloys, magnesium alloys||Good arc stability, lower current carrying capacity than doped electrodes|
|WT20 (2.0% thorium, red)||DC||Non & high alloyed steels, titanium alloys, nickel, copper||Good ignition & reignition performance, possible health risks if not handled properly, replace by GOLDplus orWC20|
C - Clamps
Approx. Rs 1,500 / onwards
Welding Hand Shields
Approx. Rs 175 / Piece(s)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece(s)
Approx. Rs 3,000 / Set
These are portable trollies for small welding machines with multi utilities.