Single Stage Regulator
Approx. Rs 1,650 / PC
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 PC
- Condition: New
- Material: FORCED BRASS BODY
- Packaging: 1 X 10 PC
- Brand: MISATU
- Model: CDS 100
- Gases: OXYGEN, D.A, CO2, NITROGEN, HYDEROGEN, LPG ETC
- Warranty: 1 YEAR
These general purpose single stage regulators are recommencded for inert and non-corrosive gas applications where precise control of delivery pressure is not necessary.They are well suited.
|Oxygen ||Dissolved acetylene ||Carbon dioxide ||Argon ||Helium ||Nitrogen ||Hydrogen C.N.G ||Air |
| || || || || || || || |
Auto Handy Gas Cutting Torch
Approx. Rs 35,000 / Piece
- Torch Type: Cutting torch
- Fuel Gas Type: Oxy-Acetylene
All position drives
- All types of cutting in any shape possible.
- Handles straight line, bevel, circle and shape, by simply rotating the wheel provided at the side of the torch.
Drive attachments quickly changed
- Convenient all position drive attachments allow cutting from any position in any direction. Heavy duty stainless steel is used for Handy Auto drive parts and accessories.
- The positive drive includes universal joints for smooth power transmission and for added protection.
High efficiency performance
- Handy Auto can be set up for all types of applications with quick change attachments.
- Simple one hand change over is easily and quickly accomplished.
Easy to use
- Handy Auto’s drive switch is linked to the cutting oxygen value causing simultaneous operation of cutting oxygen and drive power.
Highest quality cutting
- Light weight 2.7Kgs. (5.9lbs), the Handy Auto is as easy to use as a manual hand touch.
- Hoses are attached at an angle to help you balance the tool.
- Sale and long lasting Koike Series 100 tips supplied with each Handy Auto Koike’s superior design and quality tips ensure fast, smooth cuts. All fuel gases may be used.
|Cutting Thickness||5-30mm (0.2 - 2.0 )|
|Cutting Speed||200-700m/min (8 - 28 )|
|Speed Control||Transistor Control|
|Wheel Drive||Friction Drive|
|Motor||DC 12V, 7200 R.P.M.|
|Power Source||AC 120V: AC 220V, DC 12V|
|Weight||2.7 Kgs. (5.9 lbs)|
|Tip||100 Series for any fuel gas|
Approx. Rs 15,000 / onwards
- All joints are silver brazed.
- Each Cylinder block having mechanical detachable connection and coupler joint by teflon ring.
- All parts are ultrasonically cleaned and purged with nitrogen gas.
- Can be extended or reduced by number of cylinders as an whe required at customer's end
- No maintenance parts require except for valves.
- Pigtail with detachable nut/nipple. No need to braze or debraze.
- All hex brass fitting made from high tensile rod to increase life of parts.
- Isolating valve/Bank control valve is bis marked. Soft seal type, wheel operated no need cylinder key can be safe in case of emergency.
- Hydrulic test at 300 bar with water media and pneumatic test at 140/150 bar with nitrogen cylinder.
- Test certificate will be given with supply.Test can be done in presence of customer at our end if required.
- Helium Gas
Liquid Gas Fluxes
Approx. Rs 30,000 / Piece
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
- Material Composition: Steinless steel structure
Liquid Gas Fluxes & Dispenser
HIFLOW® Liquid flux is a specially formulated flux for brazing applications using a DISPENSER ( Fig:1), flux introduced into oxy-acetylene or liquefied petroleum gas-lines supplying flame through the brazing torch.
HIFLOW® liquid flux is used almost exclusively in Torch Brazing. The fuel gas is passed through a Dispenser containing liquid flux. Liquid Flux is mixed in the fuel gas and comes out with the torch flame. The flux is applied by the flame where needed on base metals such as carbon steels, low alloy steels, cast iron, copper and copper alloys, nickel and nickel alloys, and precious metals.
The flame from the torch delivers flux to the joint providing:
Superior oxide protection
Superior fluxing action
Clean post-braze joint
HIFLOW® liquid Flux is specially formulated for manual or automated torch brazing applications. The flux is solvent-based to incorporate vapor into oxy-acetylene or liquefied petroleum gases (LPG) used for the heat source. HIFLOW® exerts powerful scavenging action on most metal oxides, removing tarnish, scale, and other impurities to yield strong fillet joints. This property of the flux keeps base-metals clean and saves time and the reduction of post braze cleaning.
HIFLOW® is formulated to meet manufacturing process and application requirements for copper, brass, bronze, and steel tube and flange joints for air conditioning, refrigeration, automobile industry, medical, furniture and many other end-products.
Approx. Rs 4,400 / Set(s)
We have in store for our customers a wide range of Gas Cutters including various models of Gas Cutting Machines, Gas Welding Equipments, Die Cutting Machines, Portable Welding Machines etc. Sourced from well known companies, these cutters are manufactured in accordance to the industry norms and standards. These are offered in customized forms and can be purchased at highly unbelievable rates. Used in diverse industries, these cutters are durable and resistant to corrosion.
Single Stage Regulator With Flow Meter
Approx. Rs 2,400 / Set(s)
Single stage regulators with flow meter are recommended for inert gas applications where precise control of flow by needle valve.
|Carbon dioxide ||Argon ||Helium |
| || || |
Two Stage Regulator
Approx. Rs 4,000 / Piece
These general purpose double stage regulators are recommended for use with inert and non-corrosive pure gases and mixtures in laboratories where constant delivery pressures regardless of fluctuations in cylinder.