Single Stage Regulator
Approx. Rs 1,650 / PC
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 PC
- Gases: OXYGEN, D.A, CO2, NITROGEN, HYDEROGEN, LPG ETC
- Warranty: 1 YEAR
- Condition: New
- Material: FORCED BRASS BODY
- Packaging: 1 X 10 PC
- Brand: MISATU
- Model: CDS 100
These general purpose single stage regulators are recommencded for inert and non-corrosive gas applications where precise control of delivery pressure is not necessary.They are well suited.
|Oxygen ||Dissolved acetylene ||Carbon dioxide ||Argon ||Helium ||Nitrogen ||Hydrogen C.N.G ||Air |
| || || || || || || || |
Approx. Rs 4,000 / Set
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Set
- Brand: MISATU
- Fuel Gas Type: OXY LPG /DA
- Material: FORGED BRASS & STAINLESS STEEL
- Automation Grade: Manual
- Weight: LIGHT IN WEIGHT
- Cutting Width: 2.0MM TO 5.0MM
- Torch Type: Gas Torch
World Class Gas Cutters with 3 seat Nozzle Mix Technology. This increse the efficiency and eleminates the back fire problem up to 90%. Light in Weight.
Forged Head Body,
Stainless Steel PIpes.
Beset Quality of Vales used.Additional Information:
- Production Capacity: 2000 PC
- Delivery Time: READY STOCK
- Packaging Details: 10 PC IN ONE BOX
Auto Handy Gas Cutting Torch
Approx. Rs 35,000 / Piece
- Torch Type: Cutting torch
- Fuel Gas Type: Oxy-Acetylene
All position drives
- All types of cutting in any shape possible.
- Handles straight line, bevel, circle and shape, by simply rotating the wheel provided at the side of the torch.
Drive attachments quickly changed
- Convenient all position drive attachments allow cutting from any position in any direction. Heavy duty stainless steel is used for Handy Auto drive parts and accessories.
- The positive drive includes universal joints for smooth power transmission and for added protection.
High efficiency performance
- Handy Auto can be set up for all types of applications with quick change attachments.
- Simple one hand change over is easily and quickly accomplished.
Easy to use
- Handy Auto’s drive switch is linked to the cutting oxygen value causing simultaneous operation of cutting oxygen and drive power.
Highest quality cutting
- Light weight 2.7Kgs. (5.9lbs), the Handy Auto is as easy to use as a manual hand touch.
- Hoses are attached at an angle to help you balance the tool.
- Sale and long lasting Koike Series 100 tips supplied with each Handy Auto Koike’s superior design and quality tips ensure fast, smooth cuts. All fuel gases may be used.
|Cutting Thickness||5-30mm (0.2 - 2.0 )|
|Cutting Speed||200-700m/min (8 - 28 )|
|Speed Control||Transistor Control|
|Wheel Drive||Friction Drive|
|Motor||DC 12V, 7200 R.P.M.|
|Power Source||AC 120V: AC 220V, DC 12V|
|Weight||2.7 Kgs. (5.9 lbs)|
|Tip||100 Series for any fuel gas|
Liquid Gas Fluxes
Approx. Rs 30,000 / Piece
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
- Material Composition: Steinless steel structure
Liquid Gas Fluxes & Dispenser
HIFLOW® Liquid flux is a specially formulated flux for brazing applications using a DISPENSER ( Fig:1), flux introduced into oxy-acetylene or liquefied petroleum gas-lines supplying flame through the brazing torch.
HIFLOW® liquid flux is used almost exclusively in Torch Brazing. The fuel gas is passed through a Dispenser containing liquid flux. Liquid Flux is mixed in the fuel gas and comes out with the torch flame. The flux is applied by the flame where needed on base metals such as carbon steels, low alloy steels, cast iron, copper and copper alloys, nickel and nickel alloys, and precious metals.
The flame from the torch delivers flux to the joint providing:
Superior oxide protection
Superior fluxing action
Clean post-braze joint
HIFLOW® liquid Flux is specially formulated for manual or automated torch brazing applications. The flux is solvent-based to incorporate vapor into oxy-acetylene or liquefied petroleum gases (LPG) used for the heat source. HIFLOW® exerts powerful scavenging action on most metal oxides, removing tarnish, scale, and other impurities to yield strong fillet joints. This property of the flux keeps base-metals clean and saves time and the reduction of post braze cleaning.
HIFLOW® is formulated to meet manufacturing process and application requirements for copper, brass, bronze, and steel tube and flange joints for air conditioning, refrigeration, automobile industry, medical, furniture and many other end-products.
Single Stage Regulator With Flow Meter
Approx. Rs 2,400 / Set(s)
Single stage regulators with flow meter are recommended for inert gas applications where precise control of flow by needle valve.
|Carbon dioxide ||Argon ||Helium |
| || || |
Two Stage Regulator
Approx. Rs 4,000 / Piece
These general purpose double stage regulators are recommended for use with inert and non-corrosive pure gases and mixtures in laboratories where constant delivery pressures regardless of fluctuations in cylinder.