D. P. Testing Steps
Approx. Rs 475 / onwards
- Pre-clean inspection area with CLEANER SC-30TM to remove oil, grease or with wire brush to remove Scale, rust for easier penetration.
- Spray or brush with PENETRANT SC-10TM Allow penetration time as per table below.
Area coverage 50Sq mts/ lit. appox.
- Wipe Surface Clear, using Cloth Soaked in CLEANER SC-30TM, Taking care. Penetrant from defect should not be removed
- Shake the Aerosol can vigorously or stir the bulk developer. Spray DEVELOPER SC-20TM in thin, uniform film, from a distance of 8 to 12 inches and 6-8 short sections at a time. Allow to dry.
Area coverage 25 Sq mts/ lit. appox.
- The vived red colour combined with better capibility action results in sharply defined flaw indication
method of in spection with flaw test System may be used on materials Such as Aluminium, Magnesium, Barss, Copper, Cast Iron, Steel, Stainless Steel, Ceramic & Certain Plastics. Minimun Penetration Time For Penetrants, For Parts-Having Temperature of 15oC to 35oC
|Meterial ||From ||Type of Discontinuity ||Penetration Time (Min) |
|Aluminium ||Casting ||Porosity ||5 to 10 |
|Cold Shuts ||5 to 10 |
|Welds All ||Lack of Fution ||5 |
|Cracks ||10 |
|Magnesium Brass & Bronze ||Casting ||Porosity ||5 to 10 |
|Cold Shuts ||5 to 10 |
|Welds Brazed Parts All ||Lack of Fution ||10 |
|Porosity ||10 |
|Cracks & Fatigue Craks ||10 to 20 |
|Steel ||Casting ||Porosity ||10 |
|Cold Shuts ||10 |
|Eztrution & Forging Welds All ||Lack of Fution ||20 |
|Porosity ||20 |
|Cracks ||20 |
|Fatigue Craks ||20 |
|Carbide Tip Tools ||I ||Lack of Fution ||5 |
|Porosity ||5 |
|Cracks ||10 |
|Titanium & High Temp Alloys ||All || ||20 |
|For Lower Temperature Penetration Time to be Incraesed || |
- Each of above product is available in standard 300 gms aerosol cans or 1 & 5 litres carbouys
- Due to continuos development. We reserve the right to modify specification without notice
- Flaw test must be used in a well ventilated space such that Vapours are carried away
Cutting Machine with Dual Torch
Approx. Rs 55,000 / onwards
CG-1-100 Semi-Automatic Double Torck Gas Cutting Machine
- Machine body is made of high-strengthen aluminium ingot
- Adjustable torch angle.
- Double torch can work at same time.
- Mainly engaged in linear cutting I.Y.V. (45 ) bevel could be cut.
- Plate Thickness: 5-100mm.
- Plate width: < 550mm.
- Cutting speed : 50-750mm/min.
- Input voltage : AC 220V/50Hz.
- Concave / protruding guide.
- Total weight: 32 Kg.
Twin Torch Welding Machines
Approx. Rs 3 Lakh / onwards
We are specialized in supplying superior quality Twin Torch Auto Welding Carriages, which are sourced from one of the best companies. These are extensively used in welding, soldering, cutting, gauging and other applications. Designed to meet the specific requirements of clients, these can also be customized. These are highly appreciated for their cost effectiveness and superb performance.
Approx. Rs 100 / onwards
We bring forth an excellent range of Miscellaneous Products for our highly esteemed clients. These welding accessories are playing an active role in various safety and protection purposes. These products are sourced from trusted companies and thus find application in diverse industries including Iron & Steel industries, Power industries, Fertilizer Industries, Nuclear Power, Paper Industries, Petrochemical Industries, Fertilizer Industries, Construction Industries etc. We offer our esteemed clients these products at most affordable rates.
Rotary Ground Clamps
Approx. Rs 2,000 / onwards
Multi Standard Welding Machines
We are offering Multi Standard Auto Welding Carriages, Twin Torch Auto Welding Carriages that are known for their precision designs and latest technology. The machines are made using best raw material to ensure durability and unmatched quality. Suitable for the purpose of semi automated welding and cutting, these machines find applications in Bridge Building, Pipe and Boiler work, Tank Building, Ship Building, Truck and Trailer Building etc. These are available at most competitive prices.
Orbital Micro Weld Head Orbiweld 12
The ORBIMATIC ORBIWELD 12 Micro Weld Head, is extremely compact in design and the has several cartridge options, offering a unique flexibility. The head is designed with an internal water cooling systems which gives the ORBIWELD 12 high operationg duty cycles despite is compact design. When combined with the ORBIMAT range of Orbital Welding Power Supplies you will get a highly advanced orbital welding system which offers full flexibility.
We provide our clients, a superior quality range of Safety Apparels, which are made in accordance to the varied requirements of clients. These are available in various sizes and specifications. Known for safety features, these apprales are durable, reliable and totally skin friendly. These are available in various categories like Boiler Suites, Safety Industrial Gloves, Safety Leather Jacket, Safety Tool Bags, Safety Sleeves etc. Our clients can avail these safety products at economical rates.
Approx. Rs 3,500 / Piece